This is the 24th iteration on what happened in the last four weeks in the imag project, the text based personal information management suite for the commandline.
In the last four weeks, not that much happened. Mainly, because I was on vacation. Semester ended on Feb 21st, so from there on I did exactly one thing: Enjoy my free time.
Nevertheless, we got some things done in the imag codebase:
- #801 merged the initial support for annotations.
- #897 merged a new feature
which gives us the possibility to build imag with the
early-panicflag, which causes the store to panic on a failure rather than to throw errors. This is mainly for debugging, not for production use.
- #900 merged improvements for the libimagstore documentation.
- #901 merged some notes on long-term todos which would perish in the github issue tracker.
- #902 merged some improvements on the Ruby API.
- #903 improved the libimagrt documentation.
- #907 updated
Four PRs are not in this list because they are too trivial.
What about Ruby? Well, because of the little progress, nothing happened in regards of the Ruby bindings. But we get there, I promise.
I don’t know yet. My 2nd semester for the masters course just began and I really don’t know what the workload will be. So… this is all in all a rather sad update, I guess. Progress slowed down a lot, I don’t know what will be there in the next four weeks…