From time to time (read: daily), I get messages from recruiters on platforms like LinkedIn or Xing. 99% of them do not even care to read my profile. I don't know whether this is just because they're bots, or because every recruiter uses the shotgun-approach and just sends out invitations like crazy because they actually do not care.
So here is a bullet point list for you, dear recruiters:
- If you can't pay what my profile says, leave me alone!
- If you cannot even read what technologies I'm interested in, leave me alone!
- If you don't want to “hire me, but win me for your team”, leave me alone!
- If you cannot provide a 100% remote work position, leave me alone!
- If you think that “new opportunities with Microsoft insert any MS product here” would be interesting for me, leave me alone!
Also: If you read this in 2021 or 2022, leave me alone as well! I'm perfectly happy right now!